☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Port Lincoln, South Australia
Hi! I'm the Port Lincoln and surrounding area supplier and installer of the Transportable Shade Sheds range. As a carpenter with vast shed construction experience and a background that includes roof tiling, this business model is well matched to my skills. In addition to this, I have been on the sales side of building, product sourcing and quoting for many years. By becoming the local representative and reseller of these nationally award-winning innovative sheds, I can offer local customers the opportunity to order wind- rated products I assemble with a quick turnaround time. Many customer markets are serviced from those living in town to farmers requiring suitable shade and storage solutions for tractors, stock, cars, boats, caravans, and multipurpose equipment storage. We are offering customers the opportunity to buy sheds that have unique advantages, such as assembly on uneven terrain, slip fit connections for height adjustment, as well as only taking a few hours to assemble, thereby saving money. The smart product advantages include the unique, wide internal roof space which is one of the standout features and reasons they appeal to such a large range of markets. National product success can be seen when driving around Australia, and I wanted South Australians to enjoy the innovative advantages customers across multiple industries have already had. You will have our full service which includes ordering, supplying, delivering and assembling any shade shed product in a one stop easy process. Building relationships and customer service is important to me, and you will be impressed with the quality products we offer. Ring me now and see how easy it is to meet your shade and storage requirements.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Ceduna, Cleve, Elliston, Franklin Harbour, Kimba, Lower Eyre Peninsula, Port Lincoln, Streaky Bay, Tumby Bay, Wudinna, Whyalla, Port Augusta.
Scott PollardScott's Super Shade in Port Lincoln, South Australia
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.